Areas of expertise

Financial agreement

The Financial Relations Law is intended to regulate the financial affairs of spouses, especially when they are couples with large economic gaps.


If you are at the beginning of a divorce procedure, then in order for the other spouse not to automatically inherit 50% of the estate

Joint Parenting Agreement

If you are thinking of having a child out of wedlock, you must make a joint parenting agreement. A professional and good

Distribution of property

The Financial Relations Law 5733-1973 determines the manner in which property is distributed between spouses during divorce,

Guardianship of body and property

In order to appoint a guardian for a minor or incompetent person, a court order must be made to assist the minor or the incompetent to protect

Continuous power of attorney

This is a legal document that allows anyone above the age of 18 to determine what their future will look like